ZIMBABWE: Results From The Hunt Offered In March From A Member On AH

Great bull. Thank you for posting and follow up information.

Looks like a happy hunter and looks like he had some battles with those broken tusks. Great job on giving a hunter a great hunt
New picture looks good billy

@RogerHeintzman

Come on man, I am still not done paying for my trip from last year, lol. I got my lottery ticket and if that hits a lot of members are going to have a big time in Africa!!!
I hope I'm one of them you take along Mike.:LOL:

Knew you would buddy. Lol

Not to h
I'll throw my name in the hat for that trip also! (y)
Not to hijack the thread but where did you take that cat. He's a monster

@johnnyblues ,

Took him in central Arizona, about 2 hours west of Prescott. All dry ground hunting, no snow, it was amazing!

@johnnyblues ,

Took him in central Arizona, about 2 hours west of Prescott. All dry ground hunting, no snow, it was amazing!
Awesome. I took a cat similar to yours some years ago in British Columbia

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO

ill thank you in advance.

congrats on the hunt!

Nice elephant, congrats!

It will happen, the problem is I am a planner, but I am going to plan for a deal to come up and take advantage. If I hit the lottery, I will make sure you are added to the list Edward!

I can empathize with that! I REALLY love the planning, but always leave enough flexibility for the last minute opportunity. I had planned ... OK really, fantasized ... about my first safari for 15 years before it happened and when it did, it came together in a couple of weeks.

With that trip under my belt and a couple of years on AH ... I plan to be ready to take one of the deals as well ... just hope it comes up faster than 15 years :-)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyrewqtyoi789

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia