Allure of the Ruger No1

The vx freedom has even more eye relief.

They keep multiplying:
View attachment 637941
My old stand-by, the .375 H&H, and his new little brother, the .45-70.
Now, to properly scope the lad- any suggestions from my fellow No 1 guys?
FYI- it'll be used primarily in the deer woods with 100 yard shots being the max.
Regards,
Goopy
Enjoy, but be warned all the fudds swear that the .45-70 really kicks like a mule. :E Lol:When you ask them if they have fired a tropical model, they say, "A what?"

Until about a year ago, I had never owned a Ruger No 1. I decided to buy a couple of them in 243 for my grandsons. Just this week, I bought a 7x57 and a new in box, 6.5x55, which has some really nice wood. Hope to mount a scope and get it to the range soon.

1729689301516.jpeg
1729689638462.jpeg

Until about a year ago, I had never owned a Ruger No 1. I decided to buy a couple of them in 243 for my grandsons. Just this week, I bought a 7x57 and a new in box, 6.5x55, which has some really nice wood. Hope to mount a scope and get it to the range soon.

View attachment 642154View attachment 642156

That's a beautiful pair of No.1s. The one on the right has a beautiful stock. Congrats! Did you buy them locally, or on GB?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frankwoubs

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia