Best magnum rifle reloading press? RCBS Ammomaster2 vs Forster Coax?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.23.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.23.37 AM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.23.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.23.38 AM.png
    723.9 KB · Views: 58
I have been reloading for 55+ years and just a few years ago bought a Co-Ax press as my ammo really sucked runout wise. I was using a RCBS RockChucker press and RCBS Competiton dies as well as Hornady New Dimension dies.

At the same time I bought the Co-Ax I bought Redding Competition neck collet dies. Everything came together and my ammo is on par with anything anyone else can load and my F-Class scores went up as well as my 200 and 300 ayrds groups sizes shrunk.

It also means I set my dies up and never, ever touch them again.
For the same type of bullet yes but for different bullets wouldn’t you need different seater die setup?

Have any of our RSA members used the Bullet Corp Press? Looking to upgrade my kit, and an Area 419 is out of the question. So I’m looking at that one or a Co-ax

Have any of our RSA members used the Bullet Corp Press? Looking to upgrade my kit, and an Area 419 is out of the question. So I’m looking at that one or a Co-ax

The 419 is remarkable. There is a Reddington turret press that is pretty close, and a modification kit for $100 that makes it even closer to the quality of the 419.

As a 3rd option: the Heavy Präzipress from Turban. It will not get any better :E Big Grin:
I second this. The Prazipress is incredible. Ultra ridgid, and sooo smooth… I use the 120mm for the NE cartridges. You can also get a 140mm press.
Expensive but worth the wait in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_6323.jpeg
    IMG_6323.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: RLL
The 419 is remarkable. There is a Reddington turret press that is pretty close, and a modification kit for $100 that makes it even closer to the quality of the 419.
The 419 is pushing 2k with tax up here

Well, I’d like to publicly insult @Tanks for causing enough envy in me that I’m $2200 lighter in the pocketbook.

Yep, I bought the damned 419 press with all the bells and whistles.

I was going to be completely content with some jinky RCBS press single stage until he posted photos of that luscious magnum turret press. I might add, the only magnum turret that I believe exists capable of doing largebore dies too.

Thanks for nothing!

You will not be sorry, the Area 419 press is worth every penny and the turret system is a huge timesaver allowing you to set up a cartridge and come back at a later date repeating the exact same rounds without resetting up the dies.

It won't help @rookhawk but for others that want to venture down the Area 419 path, the week of April 19th each year they have a sale and the press and other products are at least 10% off and usually free shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WEZMeagan9

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia