Bird Hunting Pictures

Here's my season so far in North Dakota, it's just starting to ramp up here. Finally, we are getting some cold weather to get the birds moving.

IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG

Here is a Female & Male Paradise Ducks shot with a 8ga Tolley using BP loads, great fun it was to .

IMG_5271.jpeg

IMG_5289.jpeg

Another pair of Hens Parrie & Mallard, this time with my A&N 12ga Paradox.

IMG_5880.jpeg

The artwork on leather products are done by hand. No lazer or computer generated. An artist does your picture for $150 on your case or buy their case

Those slips are way cool and could be handed down as heirlooms.
Always wanted to do a combo bird hunt and big game combo in New Zealand, just so I could bring home a pair of Parries.
(That’s what I’m gonna call them now, just because it sounds awesome!)

Always wanted to do a combo bird hunt and big game combo in New Zealand, just so I could bring home a pair of Parries.
Especially if you had one made for each gun dog

For sure-get a cool picture with the dogs name under the picture. Get a new slip each time one of the legends passes on, keeps those stories alive. I love it

Should be very possible just a bit later in the hunting year so the Bird season is open, saying that some districts are open or have longer seasons on problem Ducks & I think Greater Canadians are all year now ?

Yep ALL Geese are listed same as Sparrows & just off Pest bird now.

Oh not sure on Cape Barren Geese, would need to check that one.

Last edited:
For sure-get a cool picture with the dogs name under the picture. Get a new slip each time one of the legends passes on, keeps those stories alive. I love it

I was incorrect. The dog pictures above are done with a technique called pyrography.

Conservation goose hunt in NY 2024. Eight banded birds total. Three on opening day and five a few days later that all came into our field...but didn't leave.
1729208961519.png

1729208989590.png

1729209027458.png

1729209056271.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarMajors

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia