Educate me on ZKK-602s please

Thanks for the info, everyone. We opted for a Dakota 76 instead, so this one is available for sale. I posted the location of the gun in the "Good Gun Deals This Week" thread in the AH classifieds. I appreciate all the info provided.

While the ZKK 602 would have made an excellent rifle for your son, the Dakota 76 is more your style, enjoy!!

While the ZKK 602 would have made an excellent rifle for your son, the Dakota 76 is more your style, enjoy!!

After learning more about the ZKK I had no issue with buying one at all, the math didn’t work for me in the end when I found a “ready to go” alternative, but I couldn’t have come closer to a purchase.

$800 plus shipping both ways to fit and install 3-position side safety and standard safari trigger. ($1000) Non-negotiable. Just not going to hand my kid a gun that doesn’t use a tang safety or a 3-pos, that’s what he’s used since he was 5.

$800 plus shipping both ways to fit and install EAW pivot mounts ($1000) or $125 for reasonable quality Warne QD set of rings.

Some other work specific to kids like recoil weights in the fore stock. Practical improvements I always do, stripping off or at least removing much of the surface finish to get a decent build up of an oil finish going. (So I can keep the gun looking good year after year by just rubbing in a bit more oil)

At any rate, I added it all up and It was going to be a $3000 gun, plus an optic I have laying around. For that magnitude of money I was able to find a worn but not broken Dakota. That I know how to clean up and keep running and a kid won’t outgrow it from a quality and performance perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoleneHgd5

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia