High end children’s cap guns??

Reaction score
Media
Evening gents anyone know a maker or supplier of cap guns for children that aren’t china and co garbage? My nephew started school this year and he definitely needs a quality double shotgun or good reliable rifle to burn caps through. I’d settle for a decent pair of six guns so he can properly watch John Wayne with me.

Evening gents anyone know a maker or supplier of cap guns for children that aren’t china and co garbage? My nephew started school this year and he definitely needs a quality double shotgun or good reliable rifle to burn caps through. I’d settle for a decent pair of six guns so he can properly watch John Wayne with me.
@Tubby’s Canteen - I think that ship sailed 20 years ago, doubt any manufacturers sell a “realistic looking” toy gun for KIDS - the “Political Correctness” alone would prohibit any business for doing that and liability might also factor in.
I had really good cap guns when I was a kid - made of metal, good caps too with plenty of gun power in each cap for a “loud bang”…those days are long gone - unless you find some in an Antique Store?
In the 1990s I was on a business trip to Calgary Canada, saw a great pair of “toy” Six Shooters, made of metal with real leather holsters and in a clear covered box. I purchased them for my 5 year old Son and kept them unopened in their manufacturers box. When I went to the Airport to fly home - was stopped by Security at the baggage screening check point -questioned, detained, then allowed to put them in my “checked baggage” and proceed. Now, after 9-11 guessing it might be a bigger problem. AND if a kid ever took them “toys” to school — suspended or expelled plus Police would be called. The World has changed….UNfortunately

I got one for my boy a couple years ago in a shop near the stockyards in Ft Worth. Good quality made of metal and in the USA can't remember the maker. I'm on a hunting trip in NM but will text the wife to see if she can find it and figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PorfirioY1

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia