Interested in a used Heym .470 NE if trade considered in DFW

Bwgunslinger

Reaction score
Hello All, I picked up a Heym Martini Express chambered in 404 Jeffery from Chris Sells around a year ago. Awesome rifle!

Having said that, I really have never gotten the double rifle bug out of my system and I can’t afford both lol.

(I am located in DFW)

Please let me know if it is realistic to contemplate a trade of the .404, 10 Boxes of Hornady factory ammo, a Murray leather sling, and a Murray 10 round ammo belt for a used 88B in .470 NE

If that is way out of line as far as value to value, I’m glad to stick with the .404

Thought it was worth asking. Thanks!

IMG_1384.png
IMG_1385.png
IMG_1386.png
IMG_1388.png
IMG_1387.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think that’s the way to go. I talked to Chris Sells again and had considered a Merkel used double for a more even trade as far as rifle value.

But it’s tough to think of getting out of a bolt gun that works like a champ in order to get a double that might take some work to get dialed in for who knows what ammo.
Keep the 404, either keep saving or sell other rifles to afford the 88b.

Heym Express & 88b double would be a classic pairing.

It would take a lot of money to buy an equal quality DR to what you have in that magazine rifle.

IMHO you are going to drop to a substantially lower quality DR to trade straight across
Agreed. I didn’t have a very clear view of how much more doubles are these days. At least the ones that you’d want.

I’m learning though. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katja87259

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia