Politics

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that prospers.

If I tell you that you must drink a glass of cyanide, and we compromise and you only drink a half glass, you still lose. That's where we are, and the DNC is the glass of cyanide.
Yeah, the only time the words “reasonable” and “compromiser” get used to describe a politician, is when someone on the right makes a move left. Never the opposite.

saul...you probably have considered it already, but you need to think real hard about pulling the r lever.......the state of the dems is going to get worse not better. they just don't have it in them. they have become to radical.

our side ( and no matter what some say, it is sides) needs critical thinking people .

I like how robert kenndy is teaming up with trump......and I have made it clear , I am not trumps biggest fan. to me that's the blueprint for the health of our nation and I am not talking about physical health....bob
I fully intend to vote mostly R down ballot.

In any effort to divert attention away from a trolling member...

Let's give it up to the WV miners. Getting a passable thruway into Chimney Rock in a matter of days was no easy feat. Still a long road ahead of the impacted areas, but the comradery shared between the people of Appalachia is a special thing.

And not a peep from the media. Thank you for sharing.

So you are saying that you agree that the now-times we are experiencing are within a two party system? Heard.

I was trying to respectfully say in general that your assertions make me believe that you obviously don't know much about this country's political history or political science in general... We are currently dominated by a 2-party system, but that doesn't mean a 3rd party can't rise in popularity to offer serious contention in the future.... Look how popular the communists party has now become disguising themselves as democrats...

Last edited:
In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that prospers.

You were right to begin with. Never compromise with a devil or rattlesnake. Take their head off.

The demonization of conservatives by the political left is off the hook.

I think it is really sad that we have come to think of people we have differing opinions with as enemies or the devil.

BTW, the infrastructure bill which both parties take credit for was a compromise.

I can understand that some issues like abortion, gun control etc. will not have a meeting of minds however there are a whole slew of spending priorities in budget etc. where a compromise can be reached. Study game theory.

It really is sad. It’s also true that I was content to get along with democrats all my life, as long as we had similar goals with simply different ideas on how to achieve those goals. Those days have passed, and it wasn’t the conservative guys that moved. Telling me what I have to believe and the behavior I have to accept as normal, otherwise I’ll be ostracized as racist, bigoted, homophobe et al. Nope. Won’t fraternize with them, won’t hire them, won’t do business with them. They are a cancer on our culture and country.

I think it is really sad that we have come to think of people we have differing opinions with as enemies or the devil.

BTW, the infrastructure bill which both parties take credit for was a compromise.

I can understand that some issues like abortion, gun control etc. will not have a meeting of minds however there are a whole slew of spending priorities in budget etc. where a compromise can be reached. Study game theory.

I'm not asserting to never compromise, there is no compromising on principles.

Suppose you and I are congress critters and there's a military appropriations bill coming up. You and I have $50 billion to play around with. I believe the USMC needs $50B to upgrade their ACVs, you believe the army needs $50B to upgrade their IFVs. We come to a compromise - $30B for the IFVs and $20B for the ACVs. A silly example to be sure, but illustrative of the point. Honest men can have disagreements on such things, and it doesn't make either of us wrong, just that each of us has a slightly different view on the value hierarchy within the broad "military preparedness" view.

That's a legit compromise. Neither of us got what we thought was necessary, but we both agreed on the same principle. That's governance. Compromise is a net good here because neither us can know all the facts, so we hedge our bets a bit.

The problem we have today is that the 2 sides don't even agree on 1st principles. Something on which there should be zero compromise for someone not infected with the woke mind virus would be me wanting to allocate $50B for the ACVs, and some other congress critter wanting that same $50B allocated for "gender affirming care." In the latter case, many of us believe money out of the treasury for such an expenditure is an obscene abuse of taxpayer money. If people want to engage in such frivolities on their own dime, well, I still think it's stupid, but being stupid isn't illegal. The only real freedom any of us has, as Mance Rayder said, is "the freedom to make my own mistakes."

Registration harvesting in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania exposed. The Dems will go to any means to cheat, possible 2500 bogus. There are large latino populations in the counties where this is alleged to being conducted. I'll bet a lot of these from the illegals that have flooded in to the country.

whyy.org

The Lancaster County Elections Board said some of the forms contained false names, suspicious handwriting, questionable signatures or incorrect addresses.

whyy.org
whyy.org

Registration harvesting in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania exposed. The Dems will go to any means to cheat, possible 2500 bogus. There are large latino populations in the counties where this is alleged to being conducted. I'll bet a lot of these from the illegals that have flooded in to the country.

whyy.org

The Lancaster County Elections Board said some of the forms contained false names, suspicious handwriting, questionable signatures or incorrect addresses.

whyy.org
whyy.org
Or not. These sorts of allegations are running rampant on the right side of the web. Al Schmidt, a republican, is in charge of the Pennsylvania election.

The fact that we have a large percentage of people that don’t believe that our elections are secure. Is a huge issue that is pushing us further into potential unrest.

With that. Anyone caught cheating, influencing elections need a very severe consequence.

30 years or more.

Amazing what American's can do when not stifled by government regulations, rules, policies and procedures. The road was probably built faster than it would have taken a company to fill out the DEI forms.

Sounding very jihadi there guy. Secret service is overtaxed right now but I’m sure they could carve out some time for you.
who are you defending the devil or the snake? no jihadi here, I love my enemies as commanded .But Im not afraid to call them out. WHAT ABC AGENCY DO YOU WORK FOR?

In any effort to divert attention away from a trolling member...

Let's give it up to the WV miners. Getting a passable thruway into Chimney Rock in a matter of days was no easy feat. Still a long road ahead of the impacted areas, but the comradery shared between the people of Appalachia is a special thing.

WAY TO GO!!! Let the locals get 'er done. Bureaucrats and feds just clutter up the landscape and contribute absolutely NOTHING. Even if they try they just screw it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieNok

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia