Movies Film

I seen it in the theatre when it was first released, and a few times since. I thot Henry Fonda's cranky old tough as nails bastard was perfect. I liked One Flew Over the Cuckoo's as well, but i think Some Times a Great Notion adapted better as a movie.
I like this movie a lot and have seen it many times, but the book was quite a bit better, whereas Cuckoos Nest the movie was actually better than the book and I am a fan of Ken Kesey.

So many movies that are great. But I'll chime in with this forgotten classic
images.jpeg

Hilarious movie! ^^^^

Agreed! Have a copy- watched several times. Fairly low budget film but good story, good writing and good acting.

Hard for me to predict what I may or may not like. All I know is that the late Glen Campbell couldn’t act, neither can Willie Nelson. :) I also pay little attention to critics.

Just thought of one I haven’t seen in a while- Seven Years In Tibet with Brad Pitt. Not a Brad Pitt fan but I did like the movie. One of my favorites remains Robin Hood with Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett.
As this movie was taken down , i dont remember which one this was . So ill start to write the name In posts when i find it to later search again for it.

I recently watched lost highway in a theater. I saw it in the theater when it came out. That's a great lynch film
I'm really surprised anyone's familiar with his work .. I've watched him for years, was always fascinated by his unorthodox directing.

Twin Peaks "Fire Walk With Me" came out in 1995. It was, is disturbing & confusing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavkapepsy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia