csmcclain

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have been a reader for a while, so I’m finally joining. I live in Texas, but we’re moving back to Mississippi soon. I’m blessed to have a wife and job that allows me to spend weeks in the field every year hunting many species across America. I have finally booked my first and second safaris, and I’m already trying to plan my third! Looking forward to asking plenty of questions and learning from many of you.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!!

Greetings csmcclain,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting reports.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day! Welcome!! Enjoy living the dream!
Regards,
Johan

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH csmcclain!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, glad you have trips already booked, be sure and write up a hunt report

Welcome welcome welcome

Hey all!

I have been a reader for a while, so I’m finally joining. I live in Texas, but we’re moving back to Mississippi soon. I’m blessed to have a wife and job that allows me to spend weeks in the field every year hunting many species across America. I have finally booked my first and second safaris, and I’m already trying to plan my third! Looking forward to asking plenty of questions and learning from many of you.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhdnfs

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia