Politics

with the population of CA and NY, its almost a guarantee he will lose the popular vote IMO.. its incredibly hard to overcome those numbers..

which is why I am also incredibly thankful for the electoral college (as flawed as it might be in some ways)...

the last thing I want is for a bunch of nit wits in San Francisco and Los Angeles dictating how the rest of us live our lives..

The demand for cheap labor drives massive immigration, massive immigration changes the voting patterns within the Country, changes in voting patterns cause our politicians to betray Israel.

The Law of Unintended Consequences can bite you in the butt. :E Hmmm:

Oh my! Please do not put me, a baby boomer, in that bucket. I don't agree with anything the subject person stated... I don't think that anyone my age who I associate with does either. :)

No sir, never my intention.... Actually you remind me of the WWII generation, god I miss them!

No sir, never my intention.... Actually you remind me of the WWII generation, god I miss them!
Perhaps that is because WWII veterans were my mentors.
There was also an older group of men who lived and worked as best they could during the depression. One of the depression-era gentlemen, a part time gunsmith once told me, "During the depression all the deer were "shot out" (of my native Potter County, deer capitol of Pennsylvania) after the first year. Then, if you got a woodchuck (groundhog for my southern friends) you had a feast!"
"A woodchuck, a feast, why?" I asked?
He responded, "Woodchucks taste fine in a stew. They also have a lot of fat. Put em on a spit and the fat drips down. When it cools, it becomes lard. You could hardly buy lard to grease a frying pan. The same in World War II. They used lard (and other fats) in the manufacture of explosives."

1729614985282.png

That same gunsmith also schooled me on how much better a Mauser 98 action was than a 1970's Remington or Winchester. When I was 14, I had enough money saved and from him I bought a new Parker Hale 1200 Super in 30-06. Remingtons and Winchesters were and are fine, accurate rifles but I think the majority of AH'ers appreciate controlled round feed of a Mauser and later design rifles.

Fifteen years later I was shooting a 50 yard smallbore match outside of Prescott Arizona. If fact, I was shooting a Anschutz .22 I bought from the gunsmith. Anyway, my unit as tagged to deploy to Desert Shield the next month. A couple of my competitors were WWII veterans. Between relays we talked quite a bit. When saying goodbye they looked me in the eye as if they were the Lord Almighty and said, "I hope you don't go. If you do, keep your head down." As I think back, I wonder what those two old soldiers had been through.

There is a lot of logic in the hard learned wisdom of others...

Last edited:
Perhaps that is because WWII veterans were my mentors.
There were also an older group of men who lived and worked as best they could during the depression. One of the depression-era gentlemen, a part time gunsmith once told me, "During the depression all the deer were "shot out" (of my native Potter County, deer capitol of Pennsylvania) after the first year. Then, if you got a woodchuck (groundhog for my southern friends) you had a feast!"
"A woodchuck, a feast, why?" I asked?
He responded, "Woodchucks taste fine in a stew. They also have a lot of fat. Put em on a spit and the fat drips down. When it cools, it becomes lard. You could hardly buy lard to grease a frying pan. The same in World War II. They used lard (and other fats) in the manufacture of explosives."

View attachment 641934

That same gunsmith also schooled me on how much better a Mauser 98 action was than a 1970's Remington or WInchester. When I was 14, I had enough money saved to and from him I bought a new Parker Hale 1200 Super in 30-06. Remingtons and Winchesters were and are fine, accurate rifles but I think the majority of AH'ers appreciate controlled round feed of a Mauser or later design rifles.

Fifthteen years later I was shooting a 50 yard smallbore match outside of Prescott Arizona. If fact, I was shooting a Anschutz .22 I bought from the gunsmith. Anyway, my unit as taged to deploy to Desert Shield the next month. A couple of my competitors were WWII veterans. Between relays we talked quite a bit. When saying goodbye they looked me in the eye as if they were the Lord Almighty and said, "I hope you don't go. If you do, keep your head down." As I think back, I wonder what those two old soldiers had been through.

There is a lot of logic in the hard learned wisdom of others...

Amen to that!.... They were my mentors also.

My grandfather was a combat veteran at 17yo having joined the Navy at 16 with a parental waiver! He never talked about it much, but would answer any questions I had; it wasn't until after his death that I found his journal and learned what a 17yo in a Navy PBM flying boat around Saipan dealt with, and subsequently why I hate the modern helicopter parents who raise idiot man children.

Looks like there is a pretty aggressive effort to identify the "leaker" of TS material on Israel to a pro-Tehran Telegram site. Based upon a previous incident, this woman should never have had a TS security clearance, much less the job she holds.

The previous incident.

Last edited:
Looks like there is a pretty aggressive effort to identify the "leaker" of TS material on Israel to a pro-Tehran Telegram site. Based upon a previous incident, this woman should never have had a TS security clearance, much less the job she holds.

The previous incident.

If found guilty, is she looking at prison time or can she be executed? (serious question)

Have we executed anyone for treason or cowardice since Eddie Slovak? I think that was the guys name. She definitely deserves it if found guilty.

If found guilty, is she looking at prison time or can she be executed? (serious question)

Treason would probably be a stretch (execution offense)…

Prison should absolutely be on the table… but I’d bet my next months wages they won’t prosecute… that would require the administration to admit they made a mistake in hiring her.. and made an even larger mistake keeping her around after the last incident..

They’ll try to sweep this under the rug pronto..

The press secretary will be dancing around this and avoiding answering any related questions to the best of her ability..

The Biden Regime has been undermining Israel all year with other leaks. This is just too convenient. That they blame her. She is just too obvious. Unfortunately 1000’s have access to this information.

She was on everyone’s radar already. And this just smells like a patsy play.

The previous incident.

The cynical side of me wants to draw one of two conclusions regarding Tabatabai:

1. The administration can't afford for Israel to strike Iran prior to the election and she was told to leak the information by a superior.

2. Israel knew the DOD had a leaker and used this information to flush her out publicly. With the Mosad's infiltration of Iran, they probably already knew who she was.

In reality neither of these is probably correct and she is simply an Iranian spy. It will be interesting to see if anything further comes of this. Early in a Biden administration or if Harris wins, she probably resigns and is safe from prosecution. If Trump wins she may rue the day she leaked the info.

I also think that is most likely.

Assuming she does turn out to be the actual culprit, I would offer a second motivational possibility that she is simply militantly anti-Zionist. Were she an actual spy, I would think that material would have been on the desks of her handlers in Tehran rather than posted on a pro-Iranian Telegram site.

Were it the US, we would have used such material to arrange a reception rather than publicize it to postpone what is likely the inevitable.

I also think that is most likely.

Assuming she does turn out to be the actual culprit, I would offer a second motivational possibility that she is simply militantly anti-Zionist. Were she an actual spy, I would think that material would have been on the desks of her handlers in Tehran rather than posted on a pro-Iranian Telegram site.

Were it the US, we would have used such material to arrange a reception rather than publicize it to postpone what is likely the inevitable.

I kind of agree with this assessment, she is just a true believer who said to herself, I am going to make a difference today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allenvoift

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia