Politics

And he even looks like Elmer Fudd……. “ Waskwe wabbit”!

I thought he looked and talked like Don Rickles with the mannerisms of Richard Simmons.:rolleyes:

(This is not my original thought. I read it somewhere but don't know who to attribute it to)

To my friend and fellow AH reader Tim L..................sorry about your home in N. Carolina. Had hoped that FEMA would step in to help more. They didn't. But Sec Austin gave $400 million to Ukraine yesterday, and another $5 billion was given to Israel last night. (my, how that would have helped you folks) I guess an intervention in the Homeland was not important to the Biden-Harris regime. Stay strong. It's gonna get better...........FWB
None of this is how any of this works.

To my friend and fellow AH reader Tim L..................sorry about your home in N. Carolina. Had hoped that FEMA would step in to help more. They didn't. But Sec Austin gave $400 million to Ukraine yesterday, and another $5 billion was given to Israel last night. (my, how that would have helped you folks) I guess an intervention in the Homeland was not important to the Biden-Harris regime. Stay strong. It's gonna get better...........FWB
You just need to convince Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics to get into the disaster relief business…. Then you’ll see some aid come PDQ!

None of this is how any of this works.
You’re correct …. Just like the bankruptcy and LLC laws in this nation.

Same pants but different pocket so it’s unrelated right?

Bottom line, we’re pretty damn good at sending relief over seas, in our back yard…. Ehhh not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireplacesandstovesuk8533

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia