Punishments for infractions on Africa Hunting

Send 20 people to his house to “look” at this old side by side hammer gun they just bought….

Wait...That's not punishment. Around here it's called a gun show and beers at " a certain person backyard".

The call goes out, the hammer guns along with the latest purchases, we meet for a shoot and beers/drinks.

Punishment: Learn some internet skills.

If you can't manage to use the search function on AH then use GOOGLE:

" gemsbok Site:africahunting.com " Put it in the website address.

Substitute whatever you are looking for with gemsbok.

:ROFLMAO:......This actually works. Found 10 year old Classified listings. Item was sold or still listed with no updates.

:ROFLMAO:......This actually works. Found 10 year old Classified listings. Item was sold or still listed with no updates.
Do you mean there are rifles and other items still for sale in the classifieds, that have not seen their price adjusted for 10years of inflation??? Must be some great deals then! :D :D

Do you mean there are rifles and other items still for sale in the classifieds, that have not seen their price adjusted for 10years of inflation??? Must be some great deals then! :D :D

Possibly. Being over a year old Classified I never inquired. Good deals on AH seem not to last very long. As old as some of these classified ads were, back then, the seller didn’t always update the item as being sold or no longer for sale.

I have been looking for several items: CZ550 scope rings, Winchester Model 70 458WM, various information, etc. and found Africa Hunting.com listed. Click. And there "it" was, dated 2015, 2022, 2018, 2021. Item was Sold, SPF, still listed, the last information comment thread, 2, 3, 4, - 10, pages and a year or two later was still there.

The Good:
This site is like having a host of magazine articles and gun magazines to resource information.

The Bad:
Google side tracked me from what I was originally searching/asking/wanting.

I've often wondered how hard it would be to switch from a right-hand shooter to a left. I'm left-eye dominate anyway, and there are some beautiful rifles that sit around longer than they should.
I have done that due to issues with my right eye. Initially the plan was just to switch to left-handed shooting with open sights. That didnt work out so all guns sold off av LH guns bought.
It is easier than you think, with one exception -filling magazines, after 10+ years it is still not "natural" to do.
First gun one should buy is a good 22 (sorry, you do not really make really good 22s in the US (running for cover..)) and a couple of 1000s cartridges.

....(sorry, you do not really make really good 22s in the US (running for cover..)).....

No foul here IMO.

Debatable on quality of 22 caliber, as well as other caliber, firearms made in America as quality is often associated with and somewhat relative to (production) costs and (buyers) affordability.

Other than competition shooters, most hunters and shooters view the 22 caliber as a: close range small game; plinking; and a starter caliber for youngsters.

What's really lacking is in the quality in 22 ammunition American factories produce.

Dead is Dead! and still Dead! Whether killed by a $50.00 or a $100,000.00 firearm.

I've often wondered how hard it would be to switch from a right-hand shooter to a left. I'm left-eye dominate anyway, and there are some beautiful rifles that sit around longer than they should.
I am left handed with a right master eye. My Dad threw several boxes of clay targets for me while teaching me to shoot right handed. After mastering it with a shotgun the rifle was easy.

Offense- Contacting a member by PM and asking endless questions about a rifle for sale and then negotiating price and both parties agree on price/trade only to have prospective buyer say…..

“Ok, let me ask my wife and I’ll get back to you.”

Punishment - You have to ask your wife before posting on any topic!

I realize that we are stuck with him, I just want to remind everyone about where he because the man he is
Keep in mind that genetics can have far more of an influence than environment. The US and Canada could both be innocent.

Offense- Contacting a member by PM and asking endless questions about a rifle for sale and then negotiating price and both parties agree on price/trade only to have prospective buyer say…..

“Ok, let me ask my wife and I’ll get back to you.”

Punishment - You have to ask your wife before posting on any topic!
Back when I had my own little gun shop I would hear that frequently. My response was "My Old Lady already gave me permission to sell that gun and could call yours to see if it is OK for you to buy it".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieNok

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia