Sale On 308 Win Norma Oryx Ammo (Made In Sweden) - 10 Boxes For $249.50 + Free Shipping

Again can you send brass to Canada.

Again can you send brass to Canada.
Graham, we are planning on starting international shipping in the month of May. I'll send you a message. Anyone else outside of the US who is interested in brass, projectiles, or reloading dies, send us a message with what you're interested in.

Quite annoying to see these prices. I live in Sweden where these are manufactured and these are at least 85 USD/box over here...
That's crazy!

I didn't either when I was looking at their site. Probably they're discontinuing them?
it’s not currently on the list of products that can be ordered by dealers in the US (to include back orders). I’ll bring this up with my rep. I think it would be beneficial to ship it over once or twice a year if the plant in Amotfors, Sweden is still producing it.

GOT MY CASE ORDERED. THANKS!

it’s not currently on the list of products that can be ordered by dealers in the US (to include back orders). I’ll bring this up with my rep. I think it would be beneficial to ship it over once or twice a year if the plant in Amotfors, Sweden is still producing it.
Yes, I find it interesting why some things or at least certain models, i.e. ammo, firearms, automobiles, electronics, etc., are not available or exported to certain countries even though we live in a global economy?

Do you only sell the 308 A-frame in lots of 100 rounds or is there a way to buy individual boxes?

Do you only sell the 308 A-frame in lots of 100 rounds or is there a way to buy individual boxes?
Check now but I’ll send you a message to clarify.

Can you tell me what type of bullet was used in these?

thumbnail_20230428_090320.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell me what type of bullet was used in these?
That ammo is the same load as the Norma White Tail line (made in Sweden). It’s the older box before the White Tail line marketing began. It uses the non bonded 150gr PSP bullet (also made in Sweden) and it’s a more economical alternative to some of the named SP bullet lines like Vulkan and Oryx. I consulted with Norma before responding. Hope that helps, but keep the questions coming if you have any more.

That ammo is the same load as the Norma White Tail line (made in Sweden). It’s the older box before the White Tail line marketing began. It uses the non bonded 150gr PSP bullet (also made in Sweden) and it’s a more economical alternative to some of the named SP bullet lines like Vulkan and Oryx. I consulted with Norma before responding. Hope that helps, but keep the questions coming if you have any more.
Thank you very much!

Fast shipping, ordered Monday evening and received my case Friday afternoon. That's pretty impressive these days!

Fast shipping, ordered Monday evening and received my case Friday afternoon. That's pretty impressive these days!
Just ordered my 10 boxes, thank you!
Just bought 10 boxes. Thanks
Thanks gents-- new orders are getting boxed up this morning and out tomorrow.
We still have some left for anyone who was on the fence about it. Working on adding some more products to the website right now to include a clearance section with some other deals.

Any chance on the 308 165gr Oryx Silencer line?

James, short answer is not in the near future, but I'm always passing info to Norma USA (essentially the importer) regarding requested imports from Sweden.

A lot of what is scheduled to come over here in the next couple quarters is BondStrike, Whitetail, and Tipstrike, EvoStrike, and EcoStrike - mostly in common US calibers.

Since Beretta's acquisition of Norma, some good changes in management and communication have been occurring. I'm optimistic, but things move extremely slowly.

This 180gr Oryx is down to about 50 boxes left. I think it'll be the best deal we'll be able to offer on quality hunting ammo for the foreseeable future. The new stuff being imported is a lot more expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewslugh

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia