Schmidt & Bender 4-16x50 Klassik Precision Hunter

kscowboy01

Reaction score
Great scope and just sitting in the safe waiting to hit the field again. $900 shipped.

Happy to FaceTime or text videos, etc. Listed on other forums. Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeR-8.jpg
    FullSizeR-8.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 51
  • FullSizeR-9.jpg
    FullSizeR-9.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeR-10.jpg
    FullSizeR-10.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 52
  • FullSizeR-11.jpg
    FullSizeR-11.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
If I did not have two leopard scopes with illuminated reticle I would buy this so fast!!!

You are a new member. Can you tell us about yourself please. If you have already introduced yourself my apologies

No problem. You are more than welcome to call me. Hunted Botswana in 2001, Zim in 2008 and 2011, and Tanzania in 2015. Since then, I have focused on mountain hunting due to the physical demands and still having my youth. I've been active on The Fire and The Slide for years and you are welcome to see these scopes posted over there and see previous post contributions for my credibility.

I haven't posted much over here but became a member in 2012 to provide updates after my PH in 2011, Anthony Howland, got his arm shot-off by a client.

Last edited:
Just my stupidity, I hate the new scopes with the range adjustment button…I know just my not wanting to learn it. I love the old fashioned illuminated scopes with the same type adjustments for both vertical and horizontal…this scope offers that in a great brand

Thanks, Rare Breed. I posted these here because African hunters are going to appreciate European glass versus the Bushnell crew on a lot of boards.

Hope you are looking forward to attending DSC in ATL this year. This will be the first I've missed since I was 7...and I'm 41 now. Thinking the GF and I will hit SCI Nashville this year and my father and I will hit Sheep Show. It's very unfortunate because Dallas is an easy drive for us.

Also in the market for Swarovski 15x56 SLC HD binoculars plus will kick in some cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Violet75J

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!