We have a puppy

Tanks

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Got an email from Ryglen Gun Dogs that there were two males in a recent litter four weeks ago. They have been whelped this week and I will go and get him next month. I get to pick first as my deposit has been there the longest.

Here is the pic of the two males.

1729363731491.jpeg

Got an email from Ryglen Gun Dogs that there were two males in a recent litter four weeks ago. They have been whelped this week and I will go and get him next month. I get to pick first as my deposit has been there the longest.

Here is the pic of the two males.

View attachment 641444
Cute little ones, what breed is that, some kind of Spaniel?

Nice

Are you going to put him to work on some of those California quail?

Are you going to put him to work on some of those California quail?
I don't hunt in CA if you don't count the pest rabbits and squirrels in my yard (10mm steel ball headshot works real well with a slingshot). He'll be hunting pheasants in SD and UT.

Congrats. I've heard a lot of good words spoken about Ryglen. Spoke to the owner a few years back after my Drahthaar passed. Back then the wait was about 18 months or so. I opted to get a Brittany as I couldn't wait that long. How long was your wait?

One of the best pheasant dogs I ever hunted behind was an English Cocker.

Congrats. I've heard a lot of good words spoken about Ryglen. Spoke to the owner a few years back after my Drahthaar passed. Back then the wait was about 18 months or so. I opted to get a Brittany as I couldn't wait that long. How long was your wait?
About two years but I wanted a liver colored male. He had one that became available last year but I was heading to Africa, so couldn't take it. This one is perfectly timed as I will not be traveling internationally together with my girlfriend until March. I am hoping to get him trained enough to hunt next fall.

About two years but I wanted a liver colored male. He had one that became available last year but I was heading to Africa, so couldn't take it. This one is perfectly timed as I will not be traveling internationally together with my girlfriend until March. I am hoping to get him trained enough to hunt next fall.
Enjoy your pup. Hope you have many happy days together in the field. I've enjoyed my Brittany. He is excellent on upland and has often pointed birds that older, more experienced dogs missed. He comes deer hunting, too. Look forward to some posts when you bring him home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PorfirioY1

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia