What did you reload today?

Hah, that's great. One thing I'm looking at ordering this weekend is the .308 200 gr. Lazer for my 300 PRC. CEB told me it's NOT single feed and works great from mag boxes in 300 PRC. That bullet would be a hammer for a mountain rifle.

Did some load development for my 375 H&H using Safari Bullet Company 300gr and Hodgdon Varget.
3 shot group was at 100m @ 2455 fps

IMG_7435.jpg

B5615CE5-8823-4068-AE73-EB4748AD7B6A.jpg

Just tweaking seating depths for testing early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why chase velocity when it’s accurate and everything I take aim at will die ?
@458 Exp
True but if'n you can combine accuracy with velocity even more of a good thing.
The point is as long as it works for you and your happy that's all that matters.
Bob

@Tintin
If you want I can look up some loads on load from a disc if you want and pm you.
Bob

Thanks Bob - I have Woodleigh book and Wright book - a few options there - but would be grateful for some more options (y)

Thanks Bob - I have Woodleigh book and Wright book - a few options there - but would be grateful for some more options (y)
@Tintin
Just give me the powders, projectiles you are using and I will send you load data complete with estimated pressure..
Bob

500gr 458 Loaded.jpg

Loaded some Heavyweights again yesterday 500gr 458 Safari Bullket Company bullets for my Lott.
Wil test the speed this upcoming weekend my 500gr solids run 2280fops and pushed the softs a bit with more powder to see if they could print even closer to each other.

At the MOment my 500gr Impala solids and Safari Bullet print about 1 1/2" apart at 30 meters and woulkd obviously like them to be closer so lets hope the extra speed in the softs bring them closer.
Softs were loaded with Norma 203B and now swapped to N540 powder is a bit faster so lets see.

Hoping to run the softs at 2250fps previous load on softs were a tad under 2200fps

Practice ammo for the 10mm Auto:
180 Hornady FMJ - 12.8 gn 2400.
Next up some packin' in the woods ammo:
200 Swift - 9.4 gn N105

Oh yes…
Loaded some 308 with 165gr Gamekings, 6.5x55 with 129gr ABLR and 7x57 with 160gr AB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allenvoift

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia