Why Buy A Blaser K95?

Only saw this topic now. I have a K95 in 8x57jrs, love it more and more ! Just returned from a trip to Namibia where the rifle took 2x oryx and one eland bull. Lovely rifle to carry and recoil from the 200gr Swift Aframes is very easy to handle. Buy the rifle if you haven't yet !

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-01 at 19.43.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-08 at 14.11.44.jpeg

Interesting eland...old injury. Glad you took him.

Thanks, was quite the tracking job. Walked on his tracks for about 3 hours before we saw him the first time and got a shot off.

As of yet, I haven’t bought a K95. But still interested in them. I got side tracked by a recent pronghorn hunt in New Mexico, so I was busy putting together a long range rig for that hunt. Now I’m gearing up for next year’s Elephant hunt, so the K95 will have to stay on the back burner for awhile. But if the right deal comes along, you never know….

A smart gun dealer should make an offer to the community. These types of chats on different guns inevitably lead many to buying another rifle. I bought my R8 because of the community’s endorsement. In fact, the site might even consider exploring the formation of a buying consortium to provide extra value to members. Natural next step with just a little extra work.

With my K95 (three frames, 6 barrels) I can swap barrels and/or scopes and they are all still dead on for any practical hunting purpose I may encounter here in FL. Same with the R8 barrels. Almost perfect reproducibility.

I haven't seen an octagonal and fluted barrel before. My K95 currently has 2 barrels...octagonal 308 and round 22 Hornet. It feels like a Kipplauf should have a metric barrel so that's a future consideration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveG585

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia