Punishments for infractions on Africa Hunting

I have another one:

Whenever you bring up more than once a month the exact same situation or item, as punishment you must put this item up for sale, or offer a free animal for someone else's hunt.

Oooh. Such a good point.

How many threads? "Do I need to own a 375HH". Yes, yes, 10000x over. Own anything and everything, but a 375HH is the cornerstone of an African rifle battery. There, saved another thousand threads of the same topic.

Here's my list of AH pet-peeves and recommended punishments. Feel free to add or adjust to them as you see fit.

#1.) Anytime a member says "boy, I'd buy that in a minute if it were left handed" we should A.) tar and feather them, and B.) Force them to buy the next left handed gun on the forum. You know, the ones that never ever sell?

Guilty! But, I only say it in jest. I guess I’ll start including an :ROFLMAO: or :rolleyes:. I don’t want to be punished too harshly for trying to lighten the mood or take away the ammo from the real offenders! Referees; what say you?

I have another one:

Whenever you bring up more than once a month the exact same situation or item, as punishment you must put this item up for sale, or offer a free animal for someone else's hunt.
A particular 404 will be getting a new home?

Sheesh, it must be getting cold early, don't you guys have a deer or two to hunt? Somebody call the Midol truck!

Don't just critique, make it a rule and come up with a punishment. Funnier the better.

Ok, the punshishment instead of calling the Midol truck for a deliver is you have to go to Costco and purchase a super industrialized size case of Midol, pictures must be provided as proof of sentence execution.

You're breaking the rules of this thread! You need to state a punishment that is creative to have a real gripe!
No problem, you should be the new owner of that particular 404 and have to use it exclusively for a year.

If you’re from Canada and post anything ever you get banned from the site forever,..more or less kidding but there is one guy……

Luckily I'm reading this with a rhum in my hands. Makes it so much funnier.

Oh boy...

#6 Why are Blaser rifles so expensive?
#7 Are Blaser rifles really that much better?
#8 Why would I buy a Blaser rifle when my <insert junk rifle brand> shoots just as well?

Punishment TBD.

Bob. Bob???? Where are you???
He’s getting some Saskatchewan Seal Skin Seat covers made for his Shessan Outback Trooper with the 1.09 Direct Injection Diesel peanut oil burner. Said with “peace and love”! Not that, that matters…

Oh boy...

#8 Why would I buy a Blaser rifle when my <insert junk rifle brand> shoots just as well?

Punishment TBD.
#9 I’d get a Blaser, but my wife would kill me.

Punishment 6 months serving as an Uber Midol or Uber Tampax delivery man. Sentence reduced upon getting treated for low T.

Last edited:
@Brod Try shaving and brushing your teeth left-handed for a month or two; if you can learn to do that without beating up your face too bad, you probably can be ambidextrous enough to shoot L handed. If not, you've got your answer.

I had to learn to use both hands for fine motor skills for work and that's how we did it.

Fun Fact: Tua Tagovailoa (Miami Dolphins QB) was born R handed, but his Southpaw father taught him to throw L handed...... and he spins it pretty good.

I do all types of other things left handed naturally and only realize it when someone asks or points it out… Shooting pool left hand, skateboarding when I was a kid goofy foot, swinging a bat with either hand, wrenching/mechanical stuff, boxing southpaw, and probably some other stuff I’m not that conscious of.

Oh boy...

Punishment TBD.
I would say those that bash Blaser who have never owned one.

Punishment - Lifetime comment ban on any Blaser thread.

If you’re from Canada and post anything ever you get banned from the site forever,..more or less kidding but there is one guy……
He’s AMERICAN!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewslugh

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia