Politics

I've read he likes Omaha steaks and cherry coke, and he gives millions away to worthy charities. He's living life exactly how he wants to and people should be okay with that. When he travels, it by private jet. Life is good.
I really don’t care how other people spend their money except a certain foreign born yahoo that spend s tons of money getting extremely left winged prosecutors, district attorneys and judges elected.

Another would be how the government spends the money we send them.

IDK, Russia and China play by a different set of rules. Supposing Rhodesia had been a Russian/Chinese colony, do you imagine they'd have done to an Ian Smith what Britain and the US did? I imagine they'd make Leopold II look like a choir boy by way of comparison.

Yup they aren't handcuffed the way western companies are....and aren't bothered by the "niceties" the west requires in business....they also bring their people in to control whatever they are doing ....no messing around just do it.....so they will reap/rape the benefits..oil ...minerals etc etc....the west is trying to get involved now....but as they have to operate under stringent laws in place in usa and other western countries....not exactly a level playing field

I don't know how many of you if any watched the Al Smith Charity Dinner for which Harris prepared a video recording rather than attend (that whole abortion thing can play hob with one's strategic thinking). :rolleyes: Trump did OK, but Jim Gaffagan, the comedian who plays Tim Walz on the SNL absolutely killed it. A few of his clips.

This is perhaps the best one, because he goes to the heart of her perplexing campaign.

He also lightly tagged Trump a few times as well, but he saved his best for Harris. What was equally amusing was watching Schumer's reactions to Gaffigan and Trump, and Robert Kraft and Michael Bloomberg's aged stoney faced outrage.

Bonus clip - Gaffigan playing Walz on SNL.

I've read he likes Omaha steaks and cherry coke, and he gives millions away to worthy charities. He's living life exactly how he wants to and people should be okay with that. When he travels, it by private jet. Life is good.

Agreed, until he tries to give my money away, then we have a problem. Buffet has not exactly been our friend politically, particularly on taxation issues.

Listening to the news this morning and it sounds like Netanyahu isn’t interested in negotiations at the moment. Some families of hostages are saying it’s time to use the death of Hamas’ leaders to force them to the table.

I have seen Buffet's house. It's not a mansion, but it's not a crap-shack either.
Well the longer you live in a house, it's almost easier to have a house fire than move...lol

Listening to the news this morning and it sounds like Netanyahu isn’t interested in negotiations at the moment. Some families of hostages are saying it’s time to use the death of Hamas’ leaders to force them to the table.
Just about every Democrat suggested it as it would help Harris at the polls. I have a feeling Netanyahu will slow walk it just for that reason alone if nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia