Politics

Just to add a bit of fun to this bitch stream, many of you Yankees have likely never heard of Surf Swag and never attended a night game at LSU stadium. A small idea of what Ole Miss was contending with last Saturday night in Baton Rouge. :A Way To Go: And how is that theseis about University of Texas making the SEC great again looking this evening? :unsure:

Which is a little milder than when the band plays "Neck."

And yes, after defeating Arkansas, LSU is still undefeated in conference play. They will meet the other undefeated SEC team, Texas A&M, next Saturday at Kyle Field. Should be a great game.

Last edited:
Just to add a bit of fun to this bitch stream, many of you Yankees have likely never heard of Surf Swag and never attended a night game at LSU stadium. A small idea of what Ole Miss was contending with last Saturday night in Baton Rouge. :A Way To Go: And how is that theseis about University of Texas making the SEC great again looking this evening? :unsure:

And yes, after defeating Arkansas, LSU is still undefeated in conference play. They will meet the other undefeated SEC team, Texas A&M, next Saturday at Kyle Field. Should be a great game.

Well fortunately, I can claims both UT and A&M. But UT was a big disappointment.

I think I saw Farmer Fran in that one video:

tenor.gif

Back to our discussion about CA gas prices and regulations.

I had two guys working at these refineries full time and had multiple additional people including myself on site involved in a multitude of projects since 1994.

The two guys already told me that they would retire once the plants shutdown instead of moving over to another refinery.

A small source testing company whose sole source of revenue was Phillips as they kept him and his three guys busy full time told me that he would shutdown and retire out of state.

Not as big of a deal for me as oil and gas is not a huge part of my business.

Back to our discussion about CA gas prices and regulations.

I had two guys working at these refineries full time and had multiple additional people including myself on site involved in a multitude of projects since 1994.

The two guys already told me that they would retire once the plants shutdown instead of moving over to another refinery.

A small source testing company whose sole source of revenue was Phillips as they kept him and his three guys busy full time told me that he would shutdown and retire out of state.

Not as big of a deal for me as oil and gas is not a huge part of my business.
Seriously, is that guy mentally ill or just trying to see what he can get away with? Some of his crap is flat out unbelievable but one does have to remember it's Corruptifornicate. Not the most stable location in the nation.

Seriously, is that guy mentally ill or just trying to see what he can get away with? Some of his crap is flat out unbelievable but one does have to remember it's Corruptifornicate. Not the most stable location in the nation.
I do not believe it is corruption. Rather, the democrat party state leadership has put themselves into a spend and tax economic death spiral from which it will be very difficult for the state to recover. As of February of this year, the California deficit had ballooned to nearly $75 billion. Programs enacted over the previous decade were accelerating spending that was no longer truly discretionary. Tax increases to address those sunk costs were creating an ever more punitive business environment with corporations leaving the state and small businesses closing. Since 2018, nearly 600 companies have left California, and that does not include companies that moved high tax impact infrastructure from the state. During the same period, Texas for instance, became the home to the largest number of Fortune 500 businesses in the nation. Unlike low tax Texas with a $32 billion surplus, the only mechanism that democrat party seemingly understands to try and address the California shortfall is to raise taxes on whatever is left, which of course simply accelerates the revenue flight the state is already experiencing.

Rather, the democrat party state leadership has put themselves into a spend and tax economic death spiral from which it will be very difficult for the state to recover...

That leadership is following the will of the people that elect them. Remember, we actually had on the ballot a measure to repeal the additional gas taxes enacted a few years ago. People actually voted against it.

That leadership is following the will of the people that elect them. Remember, we actually had on the ballot a measure to repeal the additional gas taxes enacted a few years ago. People actually voted against it.
Point taken - something about sowing the wind however.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lord Voldemort

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia